View Single Post
Old August 13th, 2019, 06:01 PM

EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker EricTheGreat1999 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord3 View Post
For 500 points how about...

Imperium 2x -280
Kiova -90
Tagawa Archers 2x -130
An old post, but I got myself two sets of Archers and Kyries the other day and decided to try this army out on the Table of Giants battlefield. My opponent had an army of:

Fen Hydra
Charos
1x Roman Legionnaires
Marcus
Otonashi

The EI easily killed off Marcus and his legion as well as Fen Hydra, but unfortunately lost a squad as a result (If it wasn't for Kiova I would have been left with only 1 squad member remaining). The remaining squad, along with the Empress, died due to Charos' counterstrike (I didn't have an option anymore at this point).

Luckily, they still were able to give Charos a fair amount of injuries, and so when my opponent flew the big dragon off to reach the glyph of Kelda, I had the height advantage and proceeded to kill him easily from range. Otonashi died quickly afterwards

The EI definitely aren't the best as they can die quickly, but if you play them right they can be really fun and deal quite a lot of damage to your opponent. Just hope that you have other units that can finish the job once all of the Imperium die off while in melee.

Last edited by Dysole; November 12th, 2019 at 10:35 PM.