View Single Post
Old August 8th, 2019, 02:36 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Gencon 2019 Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
There is at least one player that doesn't come to GenCon and should be in the conversation for "top player" based on their skill level.
I could care less about who is "Top Gun" for a particular year, but I understand and respect if that is important to you. I just play for fun.

Gen Con has always been the de facto World Championship. Its where the men are separated from the boys. If this unknown player is as good as you say he or she is then well they should start planning for 2020. July 30-August 2, 2020
Wait, are we debating whether I'm one of the top 4 players in the world? (I'm the one who beat Caps Day 1 Round 1.) If so I'm honored but you're dead wrong. I'm a B+ player who got lucky a few times. I highly doubt I'll ever make Top 4 again, but I had a blast riding the waves of my fluke this year.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.