View Single Post
Old June 8th, 2018, 07:14 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Toog's Mods and Paints (6/8/2018)

These are some of the guys that I painted this week:

This guy is Sharkman from Reaper miniatures, he's basically a huge WereShark (Reaper has a large array of strange Lycanthropes that look pretty neat).

This one is the Female Cloud Giant from Reaper miniatures, I wanted to make her have purple skin for some reason. I really like how her club turned out.

This guy is the Red Dragon from the Wrath of Ashardalon D&D Boardgame. I speed-painted him up as a Grey Dragon. He is one of the Largest figures that I've painted yet, but I have much larger ones that are unpainted (the biggest are Dagon, Khanjira (a D&D Terrasque), and Mashaaf (a huge worm monster I want to paint up with a Marro theme).

These two are old metal minis from the Clan War Legend of the Five Rings miniatures line. They make for good monks or townsfolk figures for Heroscape and D&D, respectively.

These guys are also from Clan Wars, and are goofy looking samurai goblins that were just begging to be painted up and made into a heroscape custom.