View Single Post
Old September 18th, 2017, 03:20 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape with HexScape

@DanieLoche : Thanks for your proposition, but my main problem is not how to implement it (I can do that easilly), but more how to make it easy to use. I don't think "blindly" moving the center of rotation is the best. Moreover, with the mouse you can cover 2 axis while you need to be able to move on 3 axis to be able to cover all possible position. Or you can just move the camera up/down/left/right depending on the current view, but then it will be hard for the user to move it back to its first place, for instance.

In the case of HexScape, I think choosing a tile to be the center of rotation is a better idea. So I'll probably just add a button to allow choosing another tile to be the center of the rotation.