View Single Post
Old October 25th, 2012, 03:39 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Skeletons of Annellintia

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
OK, if I have Cyprien and my opponent's Ne-Gok-Sa mindshackle's Cyprien with SoA on his card, and I reveal an OM on my SoA card, am I able to remove a SoA from Cyprien's Card? And whos would it be? Mine? Or my opponents?
Going by what the card says, you could bring back the Skeleton figures, but they would still belong to your opponent.
didn't understand the question.
Sorry, I read the question wrong. You are correct, IS. The question I answered was "If both of us have the Skeletons and I Mindshackle my opponent's Cyp, can I use Reanimation on the Skeletons that my opponent put on his card?"

Edit: Now I'm really confused; Could somebody clarify what the question was and what the answer is?

EDIT: Okay, here's how it is. The answer to HS2010's question is No, you cannot, because you no longer control Cyprien. I contend dok's interpretation of what I thought the question was, however. The card does not say who controls the newly placed fig, so I think that whoever controlled it before it died controls it when it is Reanimated.

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; October 25th, 2012 at 04:03 PM.