View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2019, 09:17 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Book of Bolivar Trask (VOTE for INITIAL TESTNG)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Not that we need to add more figures to the public PT thread, but are we ready to move this guy forward in some way then? Just curious if my initial PT duties are wrapped here or not.
Yeah I think you are solid here. At least that's my opinion. I'm also fine with Ronin's wording so I'll update the SP and call for the vote.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.