View Single Post
Old September 14th, 2015, 03:40 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: M.R.D. Trooper (Initial Playtesting Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Nice catch YK. I bet that is the figure they want to use. It is a nice sculpt and cheap.
Oh well, it will make a nice proxy.
Yeah, paint that sucker blue and you are good to go. I have a box full of airborne elite I picked up when I thought I was going to YK them to look like cobra commandos and then I thought a little black paint would work for some cool looking Hulkbuster soldiers...then I decided I'd leave them alone for now and use them for everything else. I actually have been using them in the Playtest here.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.