View Single Post
Old August 4th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hahnarama wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr GenCon
2. If you have a LOT of games pack them in a large cooler. If you are flying just duct tape it shut.
I don't think this will work. The airline security will take a razor blade to that duct tape and inspect the contents, and then the darned thing will not be as secure for the rest of the trip.
OK I just checked with my Uncle Bob. Who the hell is Uncle Bob? well in his retired life he's a professional fisherman. Runs charters on Lake Ontario and flies all over the world to fish. he said very rarely will they open coolers and if they do they reseal them. He also said you can go to a sporting goods store like Dick's(that would be d i c k's sporting goods a large national chain) and buy a strap that will lock down the cooler. That way they can look in and re-lock it. I know last year my East Coast crew had no issues with this method and this was right during the British airlines terror fiasco that kept me from getting my Mack n Jack African Amber beer though security.

HEY LET ME SEE YOUR WAY FACE IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR

GAME OVER Moon Pie!