View Single Post
Old May 17th, 2019, 07:15 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [Pod 0] UNIT NAME (Lantern Geists) - Design

Alright since there’s been very little additional back and forth, it’s time to crank out some stats.

Honored Soulguides?
Jandar
Undead
Unique Squad
Psychopomps? Guides?
Resolute? Terrifying? Merciful?

2 Figures
5 Move
1 Range
3 Attack
4 Defense

Dying Lights:
When an Honored Soulguide you control is destroyed, you may place its figure on any Unique Army Card. After that unit takes a turn, you may roll the 20 sided die. On a 19 or 20, that unit is destroyed.

Stealth Flying

70 Points?

What’s everyone think of this? Should Dying Lights be rolled once for all Squad Figures, or once for each Squad figure? Or not affect Squads at all. Should we lower the Move to 4 and the Attack to 2?

Imo:
Dying Lights should work vs Squads, and be rolled once for each squad figure.
Move 5 makes them the slowest Ghost Squad so far, but I can somewhat see dropping it to 4. This would make them even more difficult to use though.
The attack is probably fine at 3, but I wouldn’t be adverse to a drop to 2.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.