View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2010, 09:24 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death! tcglkn is hot lava death!
Re: Molly Hayes - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
As for Professor X - eh, no way to work around it. Doesn't bother me too much.
Nothing to work around, you took a turn with her during the round so you have to roll at the end of it. You just don't have to subtract from the roll. Also if she rolls less than 6, I don't think you would be able to take a turn with her via bonding the way it is worded.

I was worried about this with the way you have her bonding with 2 Armies (Mutants and Power Pack) she would be too good if she could bypass he weakness so easily. But thinking it out, I think this would be the ruling. Am I correct in my thinking?

Welcome to C3G | C3G Playtesting Sign Up | C3G Books of Index | C3G Sortable Index

Praise about C3G: "This is great. The cards have everything you need to know about the figure on them."