View Single Post
Old May 11th, 2010, 08:47 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death! Spidey'tilIDie is hot lava death!
Re: Green Lantern - Kyle Rayner - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like it!
My only suggestions are for Green Creation Special Attack.
First one - could we call it Green Construct Special Attack? Seems more Green Lanterny ...
I don't mind changing it, but I thought Creation seemed more Artistic.
Quote:
Second one - I think you might need to up the attack on that to 5 or even 6, otherwise people are going to be very reluctant to pull a marker off his card to use that attack. Battery markers are just too valuable.
I am absolutely fine with that, I just didn't want him to be overpowered. I would rather he be weaker and need powering up than we need to figure out how to depower him. (How times change, huh? )

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.