View Single Post
Old October 4th, 2007, 09:37 PM

LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby! LilMoochie rolls all skulls baby!
It's very important to note that while his Master's Influence requires 2 clear sight spaces, his boost to their jumping ability doesn't have any such restrictions. In an Aaryglynn battle the other night (I was the outside guy) I sent Woo in first when, in fact, I should have sent the monks in first to clear out the rabble. The unboosted monks still have an attack of 3 so when the going gets tough you bring in Woo to up their attack and defense.
They all fell to Awa in the end but that's a different problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
CraigVN and I played a game against Buddy Lee and ChaosChild last night. Chaos had Woo and I tell you what!! That mofo is bad to the bone! We still won but Woo was the last figure left on their side.
I'm sorry, but that's just freakin awesome. It's like saying, "Me and my buddies Bono, Eric Clapton, and Neil Peart had a cool little jam session the other night..."

Last edited by LilMoochie : five minutes ago.
Reason: You think it's mindless drivel now? You should have seen it before.
LilMoochie's Maps, LilMoochie's trades