View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2022, 09:36 PM

Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker Myth26 knows what's in an order marker
Re: MARS Philadelphia - VC Rule of 9 - 11/12/2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vydar_XLIII View Post
A couple of housekeeping things:

1) If there is no volunteer for New Aloha, and/or we cannot find more MtCB sets to make it, I'll have to punt that map to the next event. Sorry @Ulysses .

2) We will be using @Typhon2222 's updated Apocalypse Now.

3) As more players confirm their attendance, I will add more maps to the list. They will be added from this list, in order:
  • IMPENDING ANNIHILATION by me (A surprise never-before-seen map that I'm 100% sure everyone is going to love, very possibly the first of its kind).
  • RUINS OF RENNOC by Flash_19
  • DESOLATION by Flash_19
  • BURNOUT by superfrog

4) Random Glyphs will be from among Dagmar (Initiative +8 ), Lodin (D20 +1), Ulaniva (Unique Attack +1), Valda (Move +2), and Wannok (Wound). Specified Glyphs (such as Gerda (Defense +1) on Ruins of Rennoc, will remain as specified.

5) I am working on trophies. They will not be Moltenclaw or Braxas. And the winner can keep it forever. (Provided I finish it by the tournament, If I don't I'll get it to you later.)

6) @Heirloom @gbizzy @Myth26 @tom any update on you or your entourage?
I’ll be there, assuming I recover from whatever illness my body decided it had to throw at me suddenly. I’ll let you know if it looks like a no as we get closer. I’m looking forward to it!