View Single Post
Old December 31st, 2019, 08:26 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Arrow Re: New England Heroscape Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by nova View Post
How have the new england events been going, will you guys be able to keep doing them? Ive wanted to go to a few this year but havent been able to. Its looking like im going to be able to start going to stuff now, for these bi monthly events will they always be at the same location? Im prob gonna skip this one cause im not really a fan of reverse the whip but this venue is an hour and a half from me which is doable. I live in new hampshire btw
We certainly plan on continuing to run them, hence this thread

For the two I hosted last year, I had 16 & 8 attendees, respectively.

The location for these is going to rotate. Itsbuzzi will be hosting them further south (near Providence), like the January event, and I will be hosting them within a ~ 10 mile radius of Framingham, MA (I'm going to try and get close to the intersection of I-90 & I-495 when I can since I think that's easier for people travelling from further away).