View Single Post
Old December 7th, 2017, 02:56 AM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!
Re: White Knight's Custom 3D Printed Figures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King View Post
This is random, but - how much would it cost to have someone print figures out for me? If I covered the shipping, time, and materials. I just don't have access to a printer.
You could send the files to Shapeways or another online service, but they are for-profit and pretty expensive. On the other hand, they can print good detail.

If there are models you want printed for Heroscape, I can probably do it. Pick out which models you want and I'll give you a price (with a breakdown so you can understand the costs). But my resolution isn't good enough to see most facial features on human sized figures.