Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2021, 11:58 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

Regarding the end game draw stuff.

For me, I thought France would not agree to a 5 way draw.

I thought it was very clear (from those post's Ranior quoted) that Austria would not accept a 4 way draw.

England never made it clear one way or the other (He had agreed we were at a stalemate line and he would be good for a draw, but I wasn't clear on his status regarding 4 way or 5 way)

I was more amenable to a 4 way draw (sorry Russia), but Austria repeatedly stated he was not.

France and I (because England had decided to go silent), discussed possible moves that would be the only way I would accept a 4 way draw. However Austria never agreed to this. I ultimately wanted to be loyal to my partner's wishes on this and I repeatedly asked him if he was sure he wouldn't accept a 4 way, and he wouldn't budge, so we got to where we finished.

I was actually typing up a message to England to ask if he would support me into Moscow himself to see if he would actually respond, but France resigned while I was typing it up.