Thread: Diplomacy
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2021, 11:42 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Diplomacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
I went radio silence as a tactic to reduce the draw, austria and italy wanted me to stab France. I told them id say nothing till Russia is removed and then we can talk. Austria didn't want to entertain that apparently.
Would you seriously have considered it? I got the impression by this round of discussions you probably wouldn't have thought Austria was in a position to contain me if I tried for a solo had you stabbed France.

When we initially discussed a 3 way draw you thought that Italy was in no position to stop Austria from a solo and I needed to take steps to weaken him in order for you to consider a 3 way draw.

I will say that the radio silence had the opposite effect on the draw feeling with Austria and I. It was a major contributor to the decision to keep Russia around. In our opinion it showed you weren't serious about a 3 way draw if you weren't willing to discuss who gets the Russian territories and how we would jointly attack France together.