View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2020, 05:19 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Heroscapers that are published authors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvano the Wasabus View Post
I have never been good at tooting my own horn.

I am about to release my sixth book detailing the adventures of the 47th Roman Legion.

It’s an alternate history set in an alternate world- the Roman details are factual, sometimes deeply researched, but there are also orcs, elves, dwarves and other creatures. I have of course been inspired by Scape.

There are three stand alone novels:
Stickmen, about a group of Librators, who operate Roman scorpions (field artillery)
Luka, about a recruiting mission gone awry when faced with so called ‘monsters’ (orcs, elves, etc)]
The Sun Never Shines in Tertonia, (soon to be released) about a squad from the 47th in a Pompeii like eruption and disaster.

The war with Astibul Series chronicles the unlikely conflict of Rome with a small neighbouring Kingdom in the books:
Red Dust
Green River
Grey Cliffs

Amazon author page:
http:////www.amazon.com/I-Sylvano/e/...t_pop_ebooks_1

Toot!

Great!!!