View Single Post
Old April 12th, 2020, 03:02 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
COVIDeography

I was optimistic early on, but the fact that cancelling MLB this year is on the table doesn't fill me with hope for something like Gencon. The path to it staying open is probably going to be something like we hit the peak very soon and new hospitalizations start decreasing, we get good antivirals/testing or something similar up and running in the not too distant future and Gencon enacts some rules to mitigate those things. Thus far, I'm not optimistic about those projections.

~Dysole, who hopes it's on but is already mentally prepping herself for it to be cancelled