View Single Post
Old June 25th, 2019, 08:46 PM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Pod 1 Main Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
With P_K stepping out we still have one more spot open for anyone who wants to join as an official member of this Pod. If you're interested and want to have voting privileges in Pod 1 now's your chance to sign on.
I'm interested in potentially joining, but I'm a little unsure as to what exactly are the responsibilities/expectations of Pod members in terms of playtesting and designing? Are there any specific responsibilities or expectations other than voting that distinguish official pod members from people who are simply following along and commenting in the thread from time to time? I'm not sure that I'd be able to come up with viable potential designs for all four units in this particular pod, although I could still commit to offering substantive feedback on others' ideas when I have the time.

The bigger challenge for me at least is playtesting. I love to theoryscape and design units in my head, but I'm not sure how much actual playtesting I would be able to commit to.

The last thing that's unclear to me is whether or not people are allowed to be members of more than one pod at a time. I'm really interested in joining whichever pod ends up developing Jace and the Illusions, so I wouldn't want my membership of this pod prevent me from joining Jace's pod in the event that it gets up and running before this one is finished.

I'm sorry if these questions were already answered in the main thread. I did read through it but I realize I might have missed something.

EDIT: Also, I'd be happy to move this post to the Welcome and FAQ thread if that would be more appropriate.