View Single Post
Old February 22nd, 2016, 12:11 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Katana (Breathing)

I'd be ok with those changes, but I'd like to keep the +1 to her attack when adjacent, otherwise we're giving her a double attack of 5 at range with height if we bump her attack to 4. We'd also need to include an adjacency clause in her Soultaker. Perhaps we combine both of these into it, since adjacency needs addressed anyways:

Quote:
SOULTAKER
When Katana attacks an adjacent figure with her normal attack, add one to her attack and the defending figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice. If Katana destroys an adjacent Unique Hero with her normal attack, you may place it on this card if it is not an Android, Construct, Undead or destructible object. When an opponent rolls the 20-sided die for initiative or for a figure attacked by Katana's normal attack, you may subtract 1 from the roll for each figure on this card, to a maximum of -6.
As for a 3rd power, I'd be fine with something either stealth or tactical related. I'm sure we can find a way to encorporate a d20 roll intro either.