View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2019, 11:04 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: [Pod 1] UNIT NAME (Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite) - Design

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Your Pie View Post
Since he’s been voted in to the next pod, I’ll throw my thoughts for Ob Nixilis here.

Atrixus
Valkrill

Life 5
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Demon
Unique Hero
Darklord (maybe???)
Tormenting
Medium 5

Misfortune Aura
Whenever an opponent’s figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Atrixus rolls defense dice, you may force them to re-roll all dice once.

Flying

I like having this guy be some kind of cheerleader, especially since we aren’t going with a Kyrie Warrior for Avacyn.
Here's the rough design draft I posted in the Pre-Brainstorming thread a while back. This doesn't have to be our direction, but in general I'm not a fan of the warlord suggestion. If we're going Demon, I would much rather make a Darklord for the Badru than another Warlord for the Romans. Attack Aura is also not a power that would come into play much within the master set itself, as it's quite hard to set up between units that don't bond with each other. Having that be the entire point of the card might make a decent bonding unit but won't give us something that's playable in this set.

The kyrie suggestion is interesting, but I would rather the unit not bond at all if we go that route. Additionally, I think Kyrie would be fine as a race--Azazel from C3V already establishes that corrupted or evil Kyrie can look pretty messed up, so I don't think we would need to tack something on to the species to explain it.