View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2014, 05:14 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Just had a C&C Ancients Epic (2 Player) of Raphia (Successors of Alexander). It was fun getting CCA back on the table after two years, and this was the sixth of the eighteen Epic scenarios of it I have that I've managed to play (I've done all of the CCN regular scenarios, and that's over 100 games).

Eventually if I keep having more players around these days, we can rotate between Memoir 44 D-Day Landings, Epic Ancients, and Grand Bataille C&C Napoleonics when it comes out, hopefully in 2015. For now, see my idea of a four player CCN game by combining two regular games side by side on that bgg discussion board...

I'm not much into Eurogames myself, but I play light Wargames and Themed (Ameritrash) designs a lot, as well as with my 54mm toy soldiers (see the Other Miniatures thread).