View Single Post
Old April 14th, 2008, 02:11 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth
Re: 10th Regiment of Foot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Okay, I'll ask...

...Where'd you hear the name?
He probably lurked for a bit before posting. It's on the site somewhere.

In that teaser that Sandra showed us, rife with strange errors, I noticed that the words Melee Defense were capitalized. This makes me believe that they might just have the same ability as the Gladiatrons (and likely one or two more). Maybe First Assault 2 and Beserker Charge? Combining Valgard and the Kozuke's abilities could be a neat counter to Wait then Fire.

Then again, since the Wolves of Badru have such unique and interesting powers, I'm sort of expecting something completely new and different with these guys, although I'm willing to bet good money that they'll be Disciplined Soldiers.

On sort of a tangent, how do you think we should abbreviate them? I saw someone write 'RoF' or 10th RoF, but I think I personally like 10th Foot to go with the 4th Mass. Also, depending on points, I think it'll be funny to make an army with them and the MacDirks, and call it the Foot Clan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)