View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2019, 05:20 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Floronic Man places a single hex tree. Frost Giants place a single hex Ice Rocks. I believe Crystal places a single hex rock outcrop. Those are the only ones that come to mind, for terrain objects. An On Deck unit uses three of the Ice Crops and you can draft multiple Frost Giants into the same army so I'd take grab 3 of them. Might take an extra Rock outcrop since I believe a 2nd unit is moving through the design process right now that will also place one and you could draft that figure with Crystal. Grab a few extra water tiles for Hydro Man/Tempest/etc. and a few Shadow Tiles for anyone who might be able to place one or more of them.