View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2017, 08:23 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The Design Holocron of The Battle for Mygeeto

Okay. So ill try to adjust some of the changes mentioned above. The map is built with 2 castle sets. One dungeon. One tundra. I used all the terrain that it comes with except all the battlements. Dropping the guns down is doable. Removing the pieces of wall by the sz's is doable. Moving the rock formations around in the bottom middle works. There isnt too many extra tiles in there to get rid of the water tiles but I could try to move it around. There arent any extra ladders how it sits. Unless the entire bridge comes down. Adding more los blockers on the bridge is good. @Porkins thanks for the write up. After work ill play with the file and see what I can do with the changes. Part of the raised turrets and other bits was to use some terrain that is in the set while still hiding it. Notice that you cant see any grass.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo