View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2021, 12:18 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Cerebrax and Runed Skull Beetle

I like the beetle design. There are a few reasons why it wouldn't work in the competitive environment - C3V or the SoV - based on things you won't care about in your home games. Concepts like rolling "blanks" aren't a thing, for instance. But it has a few entertaining bells and whistles. With one life, maybe it should be 40 points? I don't know. Whatever seems right for your home games.

The same is true of Cerebrax, but it's harder for me to get a sense of its price point. I think 150 seems high, but I could be wrong. Its survivability is not high, but the Distress Signal power is situationally going to provide all the defense any unit could ever ask for. Maybe try 120 points? I don't know.

They both look like fine customs, and I hope you enjoy playing with them. I like the minis, too. They aren't really suitable for the SoV, but that's not what you came here to ask. As I understand it.

I would try to track down a few more of those beetle minis. They're common, so you can run a bunch of them.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =