View Single Post
Old June 28th, 2021, 06:03 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Pre-SoV Workshop

Thanks for looking!

This figure was originally a 4/4 hero @ 160 but a lot of people voiced concerns that all you have to do is draft her with Master Woo and there is a large problem so some of the price tag was to account for that power spike. Price is definitely negotiable! I wouldn't mind lowering that in order to give some substantial pay off vs point investment.

For power interaction, can you explain that a bit more so I can work out the timing issues that you are noticing. I just don't understand some of the interaction on that level (though I am wanting to weave all the powers together).