Thread: Gloomhaven
View Single Post
Old March 12th, 2018, 04:50 AM
Previous Version : lafleurhero

Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness Cyborgs Gaming wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Gloomhaven

Well, I do agree that it is more like Descent. I mean that it is comparison to Heroscape because it may become my favorite game. Also because of the Hex system instead of squares. Honestly the hex vs square system is probably my largest complaint that I have for many games. For games like Summoner Wars and Mage wars, it works, however I don't like it at all in games like Descent. Also I like the more open part of it and the way the game really does keep going, where as in Descent either the players almost always win or the overlord does. I am pretty much wanting to get rid of all of my Descent now. I have about $250 worth of 2nd ed Descent stuff and I'd be happy to get $70 for it all.

Last edited by Cyborgs Gaming; March 13th, 2018 at 05:06 AM. Reason: I bought more Descent than I thought.