View Single Post
Old October 17th, 2022, 07:10 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: OCDJ’s Custom Concepts and Discussions ⭕️

I dislike going over more than three abilities...it`s not unheard of but it tends to make 1 unit overpowered. I know you can always increase the points but the army tends to need to revolve around that unit instead of that unit fitting into that army. Not something I look to do in my customs. Long way to say that if you like the Wild Reach skill (which I happen to do) you may want to drop the Dzu-Teh Enhancement. Wild reach is more unique and Enhancement is more an overused Orcish ability.

The smaller figure; I can see the Glacier Traverse and enhanced movement but you could also use a pure bonding (perhaps wild bonding) to let it keep up with the Dzu-Teh, Rhotaga and any other wild character out there. Because it's smaller, but still a hero how about something like:
Life 4
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 4

The attack of 3 shows it's smaller (if really a lot smaller go with 2) but the defense shows how tough a smaller figure needs to be to survive that climate (it also replaces camouflage but this reason is thematically better).

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; October 17th, 2022 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Always go for theme when possible...