View Single Post
Old April 17th, 2021, 04:10 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: TAF's Customs THE TWO TOWERS - HEROES OF THE DEAD MARSHE

Ok, some more LoTR things

Elvish Rope - This seems like a nifty glyph, it does seem like it'll be focused on helping them smaller figures. I suppose a question I have is how does this interaction with current versions of Climb x2/3? Otherwise, I like this because it can help our hobbits to scale some outcrops or the secret stairs to the tunnel of our spider queen. No problems here for me.

Gollum - This is a cool place to use eternal hatred, very thematic when it goes off because our ring obsessed friend is quite the turncoat and never really is in it for anything but the ring. I like that his stats let you make use of the climb x2 really well and that he can move quick enough to get up there and strangle a target evokes good images.

Marsh Spectre - I like this card thematically a lot, except the part where it lava dunks figures XD and counting the minimum number of spaces seems to work out well here. I think the only suggestion I'd have for it is allowing the opponent to be the one moving the figure. Then they still have a bit of control over things but with a stipulation, I know that it'll probably feel better in practice (less like straight up control, more like an effect to try and turn into a benefit). Maybe that doesn't work very well for theme though, in which case it's best to stay where it is at

Wraiths on WIIINGS - I like this figure a lot, it is terrifying and definitely will be great in scenario play. The movement after attacking is evocative of a lot of movie scenes, stealth flying works really well here and so does persistent assault. Was the intent to have figures take a leaving engagement hit and then STILL not be able to shake the wraith? That's monstrous and really awesome. An Uncommon hero with this amount of power is incredible and fits the ring wraiths really well as a group. You don't want to fight them, you just want to never be near them.