View Single Post
Old May 19th, 2019, 03:21 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: [AotV] Unit Mechanics

I missed Avacyn as a probable flyer, but that’s well within reason.

RotV had 4 cheerleaders, although 3 of them serve other purposes. 1 straight cheerleader sounds about right, but having 4-6 units with a tacked on cheerleader power probably will be fine.

Jace and/or Illusions will likely have a movement power as well, so we should start to be wary of those.

Notably, we only have 1 self-booster right now in Cyberpunk Jace. We can probably get away with another 1 or 2, since we do have so many units.

Resurrects we should keep down, imo. The Pheonixes make sense. Maybe Lily as a Necromancer if thats the direction their pod wants. I wouldn’t consider a one-turn raise all zombies for an attack as a resurrect.

OM play is something that hasn’t been done in the official MS’s. That doesn’t mean we shouldn’t do it here though. ‘Scape has advanced mechanically, so I’d say a unit who’s primary thing is to screw with OM’s is welcome. Maybe 2, but only maybe.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.