View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2018, 05:33 PM

itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby! itsbuzzi rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Louisville played same format recently and with this you almost have to do exception of allowing multiple copies (treat as uncommon) even though against normal rules, as is really unfair to player who has to drop. Their were a couple people with Raelin so that would have been really scary doubled up, so basically the first person drafted first pod army containing Raelin and the other person made sure one of his/her pods had the other Raelin, but for lesser tier Uniques they were doubled up

Issue comes when both pods from each player also duplicates of each other. This is why I prefer when doing POD draft to make people bring extra pod (i.e. each person brings 3x 1/2 armies or 4x 1/3 armies) and/or each map have a pod or two by it, that way there is a couple extra pods left out each game.
Double Raelin was what I was most worried about as many pods could contain her and most people could pick pods solely because it contained her to either have her or make sure the opponent doesn't have her. But dropping 80 points could hurt and potentially cost the game. I like the idea of bringing an extra pod as that decreases the chances greatly that there would be double of some uniques.

Keep doing what you're doing, but do it better. ~Self

Classic Card Scans & Tourney Map Building Requirements Excel Sheet