Thread: AMIS customs
View Single Post
Old August 31st, 2014, 02:27 PM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness
AMIS customs

Recently I did a quick tally of the custom's I use and found that I have 99 of them. I hrarely share these with the greater community. Mostly because my computer skills are tremendously lacking and joining this site is the most computer savy thing I've ever done - but I digress. Here are some of my favorites and others I'm working on.

Spoiler Alert!

Civil War customs:

Looking for assistance to help with the following cards for the Civil War Union side...

Starting with the leader/hero (a man who beat a political opponent with his cane for uttering an insult), then a squad (with a line of fire power) and finishing up with artillery (tried to keep thematic). Suggestions and comments are always welcome. And figure suggestions would be great as well.

Lovell Rousseau
Figure used - TBD.

Human
Unique Hero
Colonel
Demanding
Medium 5

Life:4
Move:5
Range:5
Attack:2
Defense:2

RATTAN CANE Spec. Attack (Range 1, Attack 1)
Instead of attacking with a normal attack Lovell Rousseau may use his Rattan Cane 4 times. Each attack may only be on the same figure.

LOYAL LEGION VOLUNTEERS
After taking a turn with Lovell Rousseau, you may move up to 4 Louisville Legion figures up to 5 hexes.

Louisville Legion
Figures used - TBD Squads of 4.

Human
Common Squad
Soldier
Loyal
Medium 5

Life:1
Attack:1
Points 50

POWER OF THE LINE
Instead of moving normally, each Louisville Legion figure you control may move up to 1 space. If they did not move normally, then when they make an attack they may add one additional attack die for each adjacent Louisville Legion figure you control (up to a maximum of 2 additional dice).

Coffee Mill Gun
Figure used - TBD - Going to be tough to find.

Human
Common Hero
Artillery
Terrifying
Large 5

Move:2
Range:6
Attack:3
Points 80

SWEEPING REPEATING GUN
After attacking with the Coffee Mill Gun, you may attack and adjacent figure to the original figure targeted. After this second attack you may attack one more a figure adjacent to the second figure but you may not hit the same figure twice.

OVERHEATING
During an attack, if more shields are rolled than skulls then the Coffee Mill Gun has overheated and immediately ends it's turn.

Here's my Confederate Side.

Starting with the leader/hero (a west point ranked officer who left politics to join the south), then a squad (with a building damage power) and finishing up with artillery (tried to keep thematic). Suggestions and comments are always welcome. And figure suggestions would be great as well.

Rice Graves
Figure used - TBD.

Human
Unique Hero
Major
Skillful
Medium 5

Life:4
Attack:2

CHIEF OF ARTILLERY
Instead of taking a turn with Rice Graves you may take a turn with an adjacent Artillery unit adding 1 to that units Range and Attack.

WEST POINT TRAINING
After taking a turn with Rice Graves, you may move up an Artillery unit up to 2 hexes if Chief of Artillery was not used this turn.

Orphan Brigade
Figures used - TBD Squads of 4.

Human
Common Squad
Recruits
Rebellious
Medium 5

Attack:1
Points 70

HEAVY CASUALTIES SPECIAL ATTACK
Once one of the Orphan Brigade figures is removed from the board, place a heavy casualty token on this card. For each heavy casualty token on this card add one die to each attack. Once more than three tokens would be on this card, remove all tokens from the card. Once tokens have been removed, you may again start to place tokens on the next turn.

Confederate Cannon
Figure used - TBD.

Human
Common Hero
Artillery
Terrifying
Large 5

Move:2
Range:6
Attack:3
Points 70

EXPLOSIVE SHOT 2
Before rolling to hit roll a 20 sided die. On a 1 or 2 the cannon will self explode. Remove the Confederate Cannon figure from the game and roll a 1 unblockable attack die against all adjacent figures.

CANNON BLAST
After rolling defence for the targeted figure on a normal attack, all adjacent figures to the targeted figure must roll defense against the same attack roll minus 1 skull (to a minimum of 0).

Thanks to @Blue Trails and @yamissflash for the suggestions on the civil war powers and the Ogre Figure's official name!
Thanks to @caps for wording help.

Still not sure how much I like the heavy casualties power but I will playtest this (4 units striking with 4 hit dice may mean a point increase).

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; January 5th, 2023 at 07:33 PM. Reason: Suggestions welcome