View Single Post
Old February 10th, 2021, 08:22 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Demogorgon - Breathing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Don’t love being able to jump in an enemy start zone turn one.
Changing it in the way he did though really hurts it as far as start zone bombers go. It can't really pull anyone out of it, which was the main concern.
I guess not being able to move them en masse helps. You'd have to engage the fragile support piece on turn one, then there's a chance to kill your Demogorgon, then they can get a shot in on your fragile support piece, then you get another shot on them, then if they got in a good enough shot they have a chance to auto-destroy that figure.

Would a placement power like that allow them to take Atom/Chucky types along with them?
I was going to say no as I thought I had read it as the move to any space only comes from the card, but yes as is they would move along.

EDIT: Even still, that's gonna take two turns to accomplish (gotta place it next to the carried folks, then move the next turn) and you aren't getting attacks either turn, so feels like a non-issue.