View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2020, 08:22 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3G Strategy/Competitive Discussion (5th Precinct Beat C

Release order is a good point, I think I'll go forward that way.

I dig how that Iron Patriot combo sounds Nobody.

I didn't even think of KGBeast for fighting these guys, but he might be the best in the game at it, huh? Storm is also great at it I'm sure.

Good point on the judges, I could see the potential in a Judge x Liutenant Stone army. Maybe something like :

Hershey (210), Anderson (190), Stone (140), Code Blue Officer x 3 (210), Cops x 3 (195) Brit Cit Judge (55)
= 1000

Hershey and Anderson will be your biggest hitters with the Armor Piercing Round. Stone and Code Blue Officers have good synergy, and the cops will be moved around by Hershey/Stone to soak up wounds. The Brit Cit Judge is there only for the Judge and Jury powers, making an enemy a criminal really helps out the Judges, Stone, and the Cops. The Officers could be swapped out for Dredd, but I don't think he brings as much to this army as they do.