View Single Post
Old November 11th, 2014, 07:08 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
I'm really liking Flash, AoS, Arrow, and Constantine. GotHam is not doing it for me and neither is Walking Dead, though WD is more compelling than GotHam.

The writing on GotHam is just so bad. Last weeks episode Gordon and Bullock fist fought a guy like the aren't cops and were never trained on how to take a guy down and cuff him. No one seems to care (or the writers forgot) that Gordon killed a gangster in his luxury apartment. All the women on the show are bi-sexual, but all the men are straight. Everything with Jada P-S is awful. I had hoped it would get better, but now I don't care. It does seem popular, but most of the people I've talked to who like it have never picked up a comic book.

All those points are true, I really have nothing else to watch on Monday anyway. I guess when I think about I "like" it, I don't hate it or dislike it, but, Its not a must watch like Flash and AOS.

Last edited by Midgieboy3; November 11th, 2014 at 08:28 PM.