View Single Post
Old March 1st, 2021, 03:03 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Ultimate Frisbee

I haven't played Ultimate since the fall of 2019. It's crazy to say that. Before that I hadn't gone more than a winter without playing since I started playing competitively in 1996. I had some nagging injuries and figured I'd take the winter off to heal. Little did I know.

Very much looking forward to getting back to play this spring/summer. Lately I've mostly been playing league, although I do play on masters club teams, and I played at the grandmasters' championship in 2018. In the past I played college for 5 years, then coached into grad school and played competitive club for a half-dozen years or so after that.

To my knowledge @JohnnyFrisbee is the top ultimate player in these parts. He's played on a top open club team and in the AUDL.

Last edited by dok; March 1st, 2021 at 03:38 AM.