View Single Post
Old July 18th, 2017, 08:05 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Heroscape with HexScape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samanto View Post
Hi everyone,

First of all, to all of those responsible for this library of heroscape 3D models, thank you very much! This is great work and very appreciated.

I am curently in the process of 3D printing some figures for fun. I noticed that some squads, espacially in wave 4, have the same figure for every squad member. For exemple, gladiatrons 1,2,3 and 4 are all identical. This isn't the case for the squads i looked at in wave 1. Is that something that is intented?

Thank you!
Hi !
Yes, that's completely intented. Pretty soon in the process we decided to add only one figure per squad, to fasten the process and make all the game cards available ASAP. There's only figures from the first waves (1, 2 and maybe a few other ones) that we made with all the figures.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.