View Single Post
Old October 16th, 2014, 12:13 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Alright - the present ideas give me the feeling of someone highly trained who can learn to counter his opponent's actions during the fight, but not someone with a nigh-superhuman ability to duplicate any action he sees, (which, from what I've heard, is this guy's main 'power') even based on media broadcasts before the battle. Looking at what Ronin says about him showing up prepared, though, I've got an idea for a mimic power that will hopefully convey that feeling:

Photographic Reflexes

At the start any turn, you may choose any Human without the Super Strength or Flying special powers in any player's army and choose that figure's Move, Attack or Defence number or any special power on that figure's card. Until Taskmaster choses another stat or special power with Photographic Reflexes, he may use the chosen number in place of his own or use the chosen special power when moving, attacking or defending with Taskmaster. If the special power refers to the chosen figure or the chosen figure's card, it refers to Taskmaster or Taskmaster's card instead. If Taskaster is using another figure's Attack number instead of his own, he must use that figure's Range number as well.

With this, he can mimic someone without seeing them, or even if they're dead - the idea of this is to give the impression that he's pre-memorised the ablities of everyone he's fighting with (or against) and can chose between them at will - rather than mimicking on the spot, he's come prepared, so he doesn't need to see them. The final line in bold is an idea I had so that hopefully he can have a normal ranged attack (that he can mimic abilities to improve) without the dangers of him mimicking Captain America's attack at range.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================