has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
I thought they were going to be 9.99?

How much were they?

I'm stuck in DC right now....that's right, the only major city in America without a TRU nearby....lousy capital city and it's lousy capitalness. But you best believe I'm going to try to hit one of my local TRUs tonight if I get back in time. Otherwise I'll have to (shudder) wait until tomorrow....ick.

I'm glad to see the leaked info has been right so far, and even more glad I struck up a correspondance with him and didn't mock him or doubt his info like some. Seeing the cards will be the official confirmation that everything he told me was true. Can't wait to see them.

Get to posting, son, get to posting!

If you can't scan right away, can you at least just type up the basics?
Judging from these scans I would say that some of your info was off, some of it was simply mentioned at Gencon and some of it was just a no brainer. But in the end YOU know our stance on leaks.
You actually don't know the info I had....after the crackdown I never posted my info on these guys, as per the rules. Lococrazy tipped me off to a TON of additional info and thru him I got a new source.

But enough business! Dance the dance of heroscape joy! These guys are on their way to your local stores or are already there!