View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2022, 03:40 PM
He should definitely get that. (#4)

TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TGRF is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Dilmir: A Tale of Feylund

Quick update: I've been running into problem after problem trying to rewrite this. They all stem from what I call 'deviants', which is what happens when the story doesn't line up with the theme or character arc. Motivations or obstacles are about defeating something unrelated, and the character arc becomes an unimportant side story with no bearing on what happens. This usually happens because there's another story worming it's way in, or because I built the world too fast and am now relying on it for conflict rather than the character arc.

I'm going to need to start over completely I think, because what I have now isn't going to work. I'll keep you updated.

~TGRF.