View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2015, 04:07 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth
Re: TV: What Are You Watching?

12 Monkeys on Syfy......wow call me impressed. When they first said the main characters name was James Cole I was concerned I wouldn't like it, since they were clearly going to throw out everything in the movie and start all over again, but then they pulled the first watch trick and I was hooked on this re-imagination of the story. The second watch trick was even more spectacular. Really happy about how they treated the Dr. too. She stops James cold and demands to have some answers rather then just blindly following along and she actually started researching Frost on her own instead of doing nothing. They also allowed James to complete his mission in the first episode instead of dragging it out. I'll definitely be watching every week.