View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2014, 06:00 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgieboy3 View Post
What I do is, 1st. download Gimp, 2nd. use the Minus 2 Custom Card Printer to pull up what ones I want. 3rd. I save as. Then 4th I open and print with Gimp, you can print one card then flip the paper to get 2 per page..... mite not be the best advise, that's what I do.
Umm that seems like a lot of effort. Why aren't you just printing them out from the X-2 printer? It prints 3-to-a-page so you don't waste paper, but if you only want 2-to-a-page there is an option at the bottom left column to only print 2 to a page.

Or even just from the PDF's in each of the threads then turn them around to get the second one on the same page.

I knew there was a better way, every time I tried something would be wrong like the size or the text. They way the way I explained was the only way they came out right and all the same size, that I knew of.
When you have specific issues let us know because somebody has probably already experienced it & knows the way around it. But if you remain silent nobody can help (not even Freud) .