View Single Post
Old November 30th, 2010, 01:04 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Re: Taeblewalker's Customs Ideas Thread post WotC

Quote:
Originally Posted by adbirk19 View Post
what were you thinking for the war captain. Roman, Greek, British, or a new class for Einar.
I was thinking this
Spoiler Alert!
While I like the sculpt, I can't help seeing him as not being ranged or helping riflemen. He seems more classic Japanese or some such. As for a figure, I have't settled on one, but I was looking at some that look more modern and occidental.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Champion of Weston View Post
Alright here are my stats for Joan of Arc.

Joan of Arc
Jandar

Human
Unique Hero
Soldier
Righteous
Medium 5

Life 6
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 4
Defense 4

Points 150?

DIVINE INSPIRATION
When Joan of Arc rolls attack dice or defense dice against a unit that follows Utgar or Valkrill, she adds two dice.

DIVINE PROTECTION
When Joan of Arc takes enough wounds to be destroyed, roll the 20d. If you roll a 17 or higher, she ignores the wounds.

French Liberators
Jandar

Human
Common Squad
Patriots
Valiant

Life 1
Move 5
Range 1
Attack 3
Defense 5

Points 100

RIGHTEOUS BONDING
Before taking a turn with the French Liberators you may first take a turn with any righteous hero you control.

FREEDOM'S CHARGE
If a French Liberator begins it's turn at least 4 spaces away from a figure, it may add two attack dice when attacking that figure.

I cleaned up some of the grammar and formatting (Patriots, plural, for example). As for the powers, I altered Freedom's Charge to be more in line with the Templar Cavalry. Their points might be a little high. How many are in a squad?