Thread: Sports: NFL
View Single Post
Old September 27th, 2010, 06:47 PM
pretty princess pony precious power!

J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla J4Jandar is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sports: NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABOMINATION View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by J4Jandar View Post
Just gotta give a big Woo Hoo to the McNeil/Jackson less Chargers!

P.S. The Chiefs game was a fluke!
As was the Seattle game? Gotta say one thing, Chargers have simply awesome special teams.

After a good Sunday I'm surprised that nobody has said anything. My grandpa is really happy with the Chiefs. They win a game, and everyone else in the division lost.

Also, I'm finding it pretty funny all the hype that the 49ers had, and then they fall flat on their faces, pummeled by Seahawks and Chiefs. Definately not going to the playoffs with the way they're playing...
Yeah, the Chargers special teams is agonizing to watch. SanDiego is 3 - 0 if they just play mediocre. Offense needs to gel a bit more nad the defense is keeping them in games.

I still say Chiefs are a fluke and the Seahawks got off easy. This is how SanDiego starts their seasons though. Remember last year? I know Denver does!