View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2011, 10:15 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation
Re: Florida Frenzy 4.5 - Need Input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filthy the Clown View Post
In regards to bonding: does this rule out movement-based bonding, such as Nakitas/Gorillanators, Blasts/Glads, etc?

. . .

Did you throw in the no bonding rule on account of the Death Chasers and Romans? Please note that not allowing bonding could make it difficult to take down some of the beefier Marvel heroes.

Bonus points for using Pelloth?
Filthy the Clown, if we play the no bonding rule, then it would prevent movement bonding powers as well, because it would stop any power that had the word "bonding." Note that it would not affect similar powers, like "War Cry," "Utgar's Orders," or "Hive Mind" because they don't use the word bonding. As to making it harder to take down Marvel, I say "Great!"

MrWookiee, I don't understand what you mean about "wasting order markers" if you don't have bonding. It would be the same for all players, so it would still be even, but perhaps require even more strategy. This tournament will be less "official" than the NHSD one in the fall, so we need to mix it up. Bringing a 100 point hero does not have to be mandatory, but if you do there could still be a bonus (either +1 defense or +1 to S.o.S.).

Johngee, it would be great if you could come. Cool Stuff does indeed have a store front in Orlando. Which weekend could you make?

OK, so Cool Stuff Games said they definitely have the space, and they could help us by collecting entry fees and then giving out gift cards to their store and/or HeroScape prizes. I still am unsure how that would be better than if I did it myself, but let me know if you think that would be better.