View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2008, 08:31 PM

Blackrock is surprisingly tart
Re: The Book of 10th Regiment

I'm trying to put together a good 500-point army using 2 squads of 10th Reg (that's all I've got and I won't be able to get more for a good while, so please bear with me). I instantly saw the Marcus synergy, and I figure I should take 2 squads of Romans with him (again, all I've got; I only have 1 squad of Sacred Band so I'd have to borrow someone else's to use that pairing in a tourney).
That leaves 150 left, so I wonder if I should go with AE and 40 points in something else (likely Guilty McCreech and Isamu/Otonashi), or maybe another warlord. I still don't have the Wave 4 heroes, so again, unless I can get somebody to lend me one for a few games I can't choose Valguard (wouldn't really want to without the Tarns anyway). I could choose Ne-Gok-Sa and Me-Burq-Sa with 10 points left over, or just MBS, leaving a cool, even 100. Darn it, why must those mere 10 points prevent me from combining MBS and the AE?

By the way, what is this "WTF move" you all refer too? I can guess what the abbreviation stands for, but what tactic does it suggest?