Thread: revised
View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2017, 11:25 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Update: Trex's Terrain Zombie Dice Tower 1-19-17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
The Dundie tower my son won that you made will always be my favorite. I love how easy it is to transport and that I can roll an oversized d20 in it.
I was in my shop again last night to get started on the Wilds of Valhalla prize and remembered I needed to finish a Red Sox baseball themed dice tower for a coworker of mine that is long overdue. So I started cutting some smaller tubing material to make those and chopped an extra 6-7 pieces that I can make some more Dundie sized towers with. The only thing I'm not really a fan of on the dundie tower is how you have to get to the dice in the bottom. So they will be slightly different than the dundie but roughly the same size. @Johngee, I haven't made that pringles dice tower yet, though I'm addicted to eating pringles again. Thanks. I have ate probably 20 cans of them since I told you I was going to make the tower tutorial and have at least 5 empty cans in my shop. The easiest way to check that out is type pringles dice tower on google images or on pinterest and you'll see what I'm talking about. The material is not nearly as sturdy as the material I use but would definitely still make a good tower.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo