View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2023, 12:34 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Mister Fantastic (Reed Richards) VOTE FOR FE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Unsure where we're at. Bats and I had a big Discord convo and updated some rules language based on that, but not sure how people want that to change things.

Personally what you posted is not my favorite system for making things work, but I also don't want us to keep going in circles forever.
I know. I'm the LD here but honestly I'm kind of lost as I thought it felt like we were going in circles and somewhere I got spun out of the merry-go-round and I'm still finding my balance.

I'm just trying to get this going somewhere. I'm ready to be done with the F4

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.